Monday, December 17, 2012

leann rimes nipple slip

leann rimes nipple

LeAnn Rimes capped off an interesting week by giving some fans more than they expected while appearing at Wednesday's NOH8 anniversary event.

When you don’t eat at all, ever, you have a lot of free time on your hands, so here’s LeAnn Rimes at the 4th Annual NOH8 party in Hollywood last night where she showed everybody her nipple and apparently sang which I didn’t know she still did and should really help the fight for equality. Bigotry never stood a chance. “Wait a minute, singing and nipples? Well, I don’t see how I can believe The Bible is real now. Kids, honey? Get in here, I have an announcement to make: We’re done going to church, I saw LeAnn Rimes’ nipple.”

Not only did LeAnn Rimes sing and make out with Eddie Cibrian Wednesday night at the NOH8 Campaign Party in Hollywood (no hatas allowed), but she also wore a dress without a bra and inadvertently flashed her nipple. Yes, my friends. She is a woman of many talents.

You probably want to hit the “view gallery” link and zoom in.

leann rimes nipple

leann rimes nipple

leann rimes nipple

leann rimes nipple

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i
    was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - Air Max

    ReplyDelete